The Owners Committee of the SKL Homeowners Association serves as a small group of volunteers whose purpose is to reflect the views, concerns and interests of all residents of SKL, and to serve as an information conduit and sounding board for our community regarding issues that affect us all.
Our goals are: to maintain and enhance the character and quality of life within our community; to respect the Joint Use Agreement; and to maintain awareness within our community of issues affecting it.
As such, we believe that having an open and transparent committee is the best approach to providing a competent and accountable committee.
- Develop a sense of neighbourhood community
- Inform homeowners and residents of their rights and responsibilities pursuant to the Joint Use Agreement
- Increase the level of neighbourhood cooperation
- Develop lines of communication with area governments
- Serve as an advocate for owners and residents with government authorities at all levels